Stacey C. Layman, DDS, D-ABDSM
Dr. Stacey Layman is originally from Texas and has been in the Valley since 2003 with her husband Nick and daughters Lainey and Zoe. Dr. Layman graduated in the top of her class from Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas Texas and has completed hundreds of hours in continuing education with a strong focus on cosmetic restorative dentistry and sleep apnea. Dr. Layman is on faculty with Denmat and Dental Sleep Solutions and teaches dentists across the country how to place Lumineers and how to effectively treat sleep apnea using an oral appliance. She is also the Team dentist for Seattle mariners, and the dentist on call for Sonoran Living Live .
Dr. Layman is also an active member in the following associations:
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentists
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Arizona Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Academy of Clinical Sleep Disorders Disciplines
- Scottsdale Cerec Study Club
- Dr. Layman is one of only two board certified dental sleep medicine specialists in the valley that treats sleep apnea with an oral appliance
- Dr. Layman is a Certified Lumineers Dentist
Emily K. Mack, DMD
Dr. Emily Mack is our newest addition to the dental team here at Modern Family Dentistry. She is originally from St. Louis, Missouri - go Cards! She graduated from Truman State University with a degree in Psychology before moving out to sunny Arizona to attend Midwestern University College of Dental Medicine. Emily strongly believes in the office's commitment to improve and maintain oral health in a friendly, comfortable atmosphere and strives to provide patients with positive dental experiences. In her free time, she enjoys being active, catching up on the latest Netflix series, and traveling.